Tuesday 18 December 2007

While I was sleeping.......

What an amazing awakening.... :-)


Well, as usual, I woke up at an un-G-dly hour.... when the birds haven't even started chirping.... the skies are still dark.... the air is crisp and cold..... and all around the city sleeps... except for me and my gorgeous son :-) .... and of course the first thing I do is check my e-mails, etsy shop, and blog.... (what else can one do at 5 am!!! :-) ) .... and to my surprise I received a message from Carol Dean of SandFibers who makes beautiful handwoven beaded jewelry (http://www.sandfibers.etsy.com/) congratulating me on getting one of my pieces on the Etsy front page.... how exiting is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it definitely made a difference to the number of hits I received on that piece..... over 900 in one night!!!!

Anyway, extremely honoured to be included on the front page when there are so many unbelievably talented artists on Etsy.... it made my day....


I also want to thank Carol (http://www.sandfibers.etsy.com/) for taking the time to explain to me how to capture the page so I can post it on here to keep as record, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your front page item! Yes, Carol Dean is amazing - in her work - and in her kindness!
    Louise @ scarfitup.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete