Sunday 24 February 2008

New piece + Black & Pearl Blossom Earrings

OK... so I've had a stinking cold and a horrific migraine... and I've stayed away from the computer... but it doesn't mean that i have not been beading!!!! :-D I think i would have to be on my death bed before I would stop beading!!! :-)

anyway.... inspired by Eye of the Storm ... here's another pair of brick-stitched earrings... I really love experimenting with different colour combination, and different sizes and textures of beads using this technique.... Black & Pearl Blossom earrings, I just love making these!!!






and!!! I've started a new bead embroidered piece, also inspired by Eye of the Storm, although distancing itself from the original concept.... here are some photos of my progress... am still unsure about the title, so I'm leaving it blank for now :-) all the pearls used, including the fuchsia ones, are fresh-water pearls.


1. 2.



3. 4.

The centrepiece is almost finished... I'm just not sure how to edge and fringe it yet... will sleep on it tonight... and I've sort of worked out a necklace for it... probably crocheted.... but not 100% sure yet... you'll have to come back and see! :-)

and!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy my spell check is working again!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

6 comments:

  1. ohhh those earrings are to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! and I have to say that I really LOVE them too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. alove the earrings and I love seeing the progression of your bead embrodiery piece.DawnC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your new necklace will be another stunning creations!... I love your new earrings too!!!
    xo,
    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are STUNNING!!! your work is great!

    Smadar :)

    ReplyDelete