Tuesday 6 May 2008

EBW Rock!!!!

EBW Rock! That is the title of this wonderful treasury... and that is exactly right!!! EtsyBeadWeavers do rock!!!!




I feel very honoured to have my Sunflowers included in this great selection! Thank you so much TotallyTwisted!!!




Go check it out, leave your comment, click on the gorgeous beadwork!!! :-) http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=42977
Some of my favourites beadweavers are in this treasury which runs out on Wednesday 7th May at 11.02 pm (US time) so hurry!!! :-)



If you would like to see how the Sunflowers evolved, please click on the links below to go to my January/February posts on this piece:




1 comment:

  1. hey Triz - how is the beading rut coming?? Are you over it yet?? I get that way with my painting - I am in crisis mode with my art right now so I am beading - at least I do know it will pass.

    ReplyDelete