Thursday 19 June 2008

Green and Purple Sparkles - Treasury by me

treasury 14 by me Well with all these wonderful treasury that I've been featured in, I started to feel guilty for not having created a treasury in ages.... so I did! :-)

Here are some, and by some I mean a tiny percentage, of  my favourite  Etsy friends :-)

Go check out the treasury and check out each individual items and their shops!:-)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=13500

Expires: Saturday 21st June

My colour choices for this treasury was inspired by the latest piece I've been working on for a while...  come back soon and check it out... it's mostly green and purple :-)

3 comments:

  1. Green and purple make such a beautiful combination. I cannot wait to see your latest creation using these colors! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your treasury. Check out my blog, I just passed on an award to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your treasury. Check out my blog, I just passed on an award to you.

    ReplyDelete