Friday 20 June 2008

You Have Gotta See This!! Vol. 12 - Treasury

treasury 15

Well I'm not quite sure what is going on with treasuries lately... but I seem to be in quite a few :-) Thank you to all who include my pieces amongst so many wonderful works!!

This treasury was created by vsilcoxdesigns and what a wonderful job they did.   See below a sample of their beautiful work:

Go check out their shop and see more! :-)

 

Thank you so much for including my Sunflowers collar:

Sunflowers Collar 03 copy This piece was one of the work in progress I blogged about, please click on the links below if you would like to see how it came about:

Creative Process - Bronze Embroidered Collar - Part 2

Creative Process - Bronze Embroidered Collar - part 1

Visist this treasury till Saturday night 21st June: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=13566

No comments:

Post a Comment