Saturday 25 October 2008

Not just for Halloween!!! - Treasury

treasury 49

 

Here is my treasury for the week... and yes, yet again it's on treasury west, but as I was proved wrong last week... seeing that my last treasury west actually made it to the Front Page.... this time I don't mind :-)

So much purple, orange and black all over the place for Halloween, but why should it be only for the holiday... look at these great finds, I would wear them/use them any time of the year... Love this colour combo and not a pumpkin or ghost in sight!!! :-)

Go check it out before Tuesday 28th October:  
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=30227

Hope you are all having a super weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful color combo in your treasury...I agree definitly not just for Halloween...I like your choice of pieces.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete