Monday 3 November 2008

Bead Art Originals - Items of the Week

bao item of the week

Less than 2 months till Christmas and Hanukah, which this year coincides with the Xmas holidays...  Get your presents early and go and check out what special promotions the very talented BAO  is offering every week and get those special gifts early with added bonuses or discounts!!!
http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/

My item of the week is Pink Flower

Purchase and pay for Pink Flower between now and 9th November and receive 5 % off + FREE registered shipping to anywhere!!!

This is one of my favourite pieces!!! I posted this piece while I was working on it showing its progress. Click on the links below to see those posts:

Pink Flower - Neckpiece - Part 1
Pink Flower - Neckpiece - Part 2 - Finished

2 comments:

  1. The Pink Flower is one of my favorites. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink, and that is stunning. I can see why it is one of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete