Wednesday 12 November 2008

Blazing Flowers Earrings

I've been meaning to make these earrings to match the Blazing Flower Necklace since the necklace was finished.... but you know how it is.... there is always something else to do and so I just never got around to doing it... until, the other day I was asked to do so... and here they are! ;-)

Blazing Flowers Earrings

Blazing Flowers Necklace

 

This necklace came in 2nd place in the EtsyBeadWeavers April's Fire and Flowers Challenge :-)

And again a reminder.... EtsyBeadWeavers' November's Challenge is taking place right now!!! go and vote for your favourite piece!!!! :-) http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

ok 6.37 am, got to go and wake up my son and nurse this horrible headache I've had since yesterday.... I think I have a bit of a head cold! ;-p

and why is it he wakes up at 5 am on Saturdays but during the week I've got to wake him up????  one of those mysteries of life I suppose, but I will get my revenge when he becomes a teenager and wants to sleep in on the weekend... I'll make sure I make a huge amount of noise after he's been partying all night!!! :-D

11 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO pretty...now that the cooler weather is here and I'm wearing turtlenecks, I've started wearing my bigger earrings and in those wonderful fall colors similiar to your 'Blazing Flower Earrings'....BTW, I voted for you, of course!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's lovely. i like the color combination, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Triz - I hope your head is feeling much better by now.

    Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog. Someone else mentioned acupuncture and I think I might give that a go. As for exercise .... hmmmmmm!

    I really love your Blazing Flower earrings, I've always admired the necklace too - such a fantastic colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love it. The colors are perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beadwork is beautiful. I do a little beading myself, when I have time, but nothing like what you have done. Your choice of colors and designs, what talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a typical male pig belching slob, I don't know much about this Etsy and bead stuff... but I drop my Entrecard on tons of these sites and I gotta say your work is outstanding - the best I've seen.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Triz, congratulations with winning the november contest.

    Welldeserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pieces are gorgeous Triz! Congratulations on the challenge win, too! That necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh.. what a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These earrings and necklace a gorgeous. They are like a burst of color! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colours really do blaze, Triz.
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete