Monday 8 December 2008

Bead Art Originals Items of the Week

 

I haven't been able to post all week, mainly because I've been working on my Frozen Waters Neckpiece and as of this morning, even though the neckpiece isn't finished, I started a pair of earrings... I hope by the end of the week I'll have both posted, but in the meantime.... Here are this week's items from the Bead Art Originals - http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/

bao item of the weekMy item this week is:
Wall Flower Choker

Purchase and pay for this gorgeous choker between now and 14th December and receive 5% off + free shipping to anywhere in the world! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely choker, the color combo is striking!
    Can't wait to see Frozen Waters Neckpiece and matching earrings!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items - visiting your blog always inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking choker - cute name!

    ReplyDelete