Tuesday 5 May 2009

BAO Items of the Week

I’ve been really sick the last few days with the mother of all colds!!! My head is still killing me, as well as possessing the most beautiful Rudolf nose! :-) and as I couldn’t sleep any longer (48 hours in bed would do that I guess), I decided to take the opportunity and post the BAO Items of the Week before my day starts and I have to catch up with all the other stuff I missed out on in the last few days! and…. most importantly take photos of the last 3 pieces I’ve been working on this last week, including my EBW challenge piece!!!

bao item of the week

Here are this week’s items from the Bead Art Originals, check out the BAO blog to see what specials are attached to these items.

My item this week is: Ancient Cuff

Purchase and pay for this cuff between now and 10th May and receive 5% off + FREE shipping!

And don’t forget to come back later to check out my new pieces!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cuff. You make such incredible pieces of jewelry!

    Well, feel better, Rudolph:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, Triz!

    take care,

    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cuff Triz...I love the colors!
    A cold can be so unpleasant...feel better soon!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are so sick! Hope you are getting lots of TLC and hot honey and lemon!

    ReplyDelete