Tuesday 12 May 2009

BAO Items of the Week

bao item of the week

After a long… long week of feeling really awful, I’m back to normal!!!! :-) Back to beading, working, living! :-)

Here are this week’s BAO Items of the Week.

Please visit the BAO blog to find out what special offers are attached to these gorgeous items.

My Item this week is my new piece that I posted a few days ago: Leah’s Jewel Choker

leah's jewel 02 copy 

Purchase and pay for this choker between now and 17th May and receive 5% + FREE shipping!

Also, don’t forget… the EtsyBeadWeavers Challenge is currently open for voting – Go and check the beautiful entries and vote for your favourite!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are feeling better! It would be difficult when you have a small child to take care of!
    I love Lelah's Jewel Choker...is it the kind of piece I would wear...while I love all styles of jewelry, personally I'm very minimal when it comes wearing jewelry...part of the reason is I have arthritis in my neck so I can't wear anything too heavy!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about this comment not really being directly related to this post, but I couldn't find another way to tell you that Triz Designs has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors (not to mention customers) here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/05/sites-to-see_15.html

    ReplyDelete