Friday 4 December 2009

BAO Items of the Week

My son is back in school!!! :-) I’m still nursing a bit of a cold, but nothing too serious… catching up with work… a bit of beading… I finished my sister’s necklace and bracelet… pictures to follow as soon as she sends them to me, as I didn’t have time to take them before I gave them to her… but am happy to report she loved them both and wore them (looking stunning) at her son’s Bar mitzvah last Saturday night, which I actually managed to attend! :-)

Finished a purple version of Truffle Delight, which I also haven’t had a chance to photograph (there hasn’t been much sun, hopefully this weekend or early next week) and I’ve started on a beadwoven piece, which I’m not quite sure what I’m doing with… yet :-)

Here are this week’s BAO items of the week:

bao item of the week

My item this week is Water Lilly – Necklace

Purchase and pay for this necklace between now and 10th December and receive 10% off + free shipping!

Also, as the holidays are just around the corner, I’m offering free worldwide shipping on all items in my shop until 31st December 2009.

Visits the BAO blog and find out what specials offers are attached to this week’s items!

http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Triz, your Water Lily necklace is sublime...such soothing colors, I just want to dive into those beads and never resurface - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace, the colors are beautiful...

    I see I'm not the only one who looks for brighter days to take photos!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete