Friday 18 December 2009

BAO Items of the Week

OK… so I have 2 gorgeous necklaces ready to make their appearance into the cyber world…. but no sunlight!!! so I can’t take photos…… hopefully another few days of this miserable grey weather (reminds me of living in London) and then I will take photos!

What I can show you is this week’s items from the BAO

image

My item this week is:

Angelina Jolie Bracelet – OOAK


Purchase and pay for this bracelet between now and 24th December and receive 10% off + free shipping!

Also, a reminder… Worldwide free shipping throughout my shop until the end of this month!!!

Don’t forget to check out the BAO blog and find out what specials offers are attached to this week’s items!

http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/

Wishing everyone a superb weekend!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bracelet...I've developed a strong liking for green!
    Darn sun, so elusive, and it makes all the difference in the world for great photos!!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete