Monday 24 January 2011

Brown & Turquoise Leather Cuff Tutorial

Ok… ok… I said I would TRY and stay away from these cuffs… well I just can’t!!! I simply enjoy making them!!! and as many people have asked me for instructions, I finally got myself into gear and published my first tutorial.

Brown & turquoise Cuff Tutorial copy

This tutorial is the basis for all my leather bead-embroidered cuffs.. so if you are interested in trying your hand at making one, here is the link where you can get one: Tutorial

And if you are interested in the ready made version of it, click on the picture below:

Brown & Turquoise Leather Cuff 02 copy

Happy beading everyone!!! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I just ordered a pattern from you. I am so excited to finally get a chance to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Triz! I hope that it does really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations friend. The will take your time, however, it will spiral your art as well.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Triz...this is so exciting! I know that all of the hard work will be well worth it ;-) Wishing you great success with your first tutorial :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cuff! thanks for the tutorial! Nicole sent me..so glad she did! Your work is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful works and most elegant blog!

    ReplyDelete