Saturday 26 February 2011

Fashion Colorworks 2011

contest_logo_190x190_dark The second International Fashion Colorworks 2011 Beading Contest is being held by My Lovely Beads.

The first International Fashion Colorworks 2010 Beading Contest was a resounding success for all its participants: the contestants, the sponsors, the judges, and the bead lovers. 83 participants from 20 countries submitted 132 entries!

The second International Fashion Colorworks 2011 Beading Contest is on its way!

There are three categories: Seed Bead Jewellery, Finished Jewellery, and Beaded Objects and Accessories.

The entries for each category should be created in one of the chosen three Pantone Colour Institute fashion colours for spring 2011 colour combinations below:

The 1st colour combination:

image Russet (CMYK: 44-67-76-9; RGB: 92614C)
Coral Rose (CMYK: 0-63-86-0; RGB: F47D39)
Blue Curacao (CMYK: 63-0-22-0; RGB: 4AC3CC)

 

 

The 2nd colour combination:

image Lavender (CMYK: 33-32-0-0; RGB: A9A6D2)
Peapod (CMYK: 56-0-51-0; RGB: 71C59B)
Silver Cloud (CMYK: 25-19-23-0; RGB: C0C0BB)

 

 

The 3rd colour combination:

image Regatta (CMYK: 73-28-0-0; RGB: 3397D3)
Silver Peony (CMYK: 3-13-15-0; RGB: F4DDD0)
Beeswax (CMYK: 0-30-78-0; RGB: FDBA51)

 

 

contest_logo_460x80For the official contest rules and more details please visit:
http://www.mylovelybeads.com/contest/

 

I would love to take part, but unfortunately I will be away from the 6th March till after the deadline :-( but I cannot wait to see all the entries… last year they were amazing!!! Let’s see what this year’s contestants bring to the table!!!

Wishing you all best of luck in the contest!!! :-) Happy beading!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Triz, for your help! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Triz,
    I am very happy and proud that you following
    may block now!
    Thank you very much and best greetings
    from Italy-Toscana
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Friend,
    I’ve greatly enjoyed looking through your blog. I adore your way of presentation.
    I was able to get some of the information from your blog as well as by following external links from your blog.
    So I have added your link in My Blogroll section. Please check it. If any changes has to be made please mail me. I would be glad if you could provide a link.
    It would be great pleasure if you can add my blog. Here is my blog information:
    URL: http://diamondjewelryblog.wordpress.com/
    I hope you find this link appropriate and useful. Thanks for your help and consideration.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete